One of the best times that we had was definitely our 'final exam'. We had to go out in solitude for two and a half hours to contemplate and hang out with God. We ended it with a communion service on the dock. It's hard to describe so I hope these pictures speak to these two experiences.
Ellie(Left)
Jeremy, James, and Jim(Right)
Youth Group was awesome this week too. We went to a corn maze and then got to hang out around a fire for an hour afterward. It was just a chill time where we got to chat and meet a lot of the teens that weren't there last week. Also Jess, Matthew, and I have been asked to do a Bible Study sometime during one of the week nights. It would be really sweet if you would be able to pray for guidance in what to teach as well as picking a suitable time.
Though of course just like any other college students we did manage to get a little bit of fun this week with a Kaleo Dance off where every got assigned teams and different styles of music that we had to choreograph. Which was a fun time.
Well I think that's all I have for you guys right now. Except that I won't be able to contact anyone this week as I grab my pirate gear and we head to go sailing with SALTS (Sail and Life Training Society). So when I get back I'll tell you all about swabbing the poopdeck and manning the crow's nest but for now I want to go and call my Mom,
Love ya all
Nick VanSnick
No comments:
Post a Comment